You are welcome to submit your support requests / bug reports to us by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the Support Request Form. However, before submitting such request, we recommend you to do the followings :
- Make sure to first read the FAQ page and the documentations included with the product.
- Make sure you can reproduce the problem with the latest version of the Product.
When submitting a support request / bug report :
- Please select the correct product version and fill in the correct license no.
- Use ‘Short Description’ to highlight the issue you are reporting.
- If you are reporting a bug, please include the description of the problem, the steps to reproduce the problem and what was the expected result in the ‘Details’ section. If possible, please also include any data creation script and SQLs used. Or else, describe the services that you need.
- If you get an unexpected exception error when using the product, the exception windows will be shown automatically. You can click the ‘Create Support Bundle’ option to generate the Support Bundle. Or alternatively, you can go to the menu on the top right hand corner and select ‘Support Bundle’ anytime to generate the Support Bundle. Then send the Support Bundle to us as an attachment via email to email@example.com.